Cicero, Ill., May 9, 2013— Broadwind Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) today reported sales of $45.7 million for the first quarter of 2013, a 16% decrease compared to $54.4 million in the first quarter of 2012. The decline reflected 15% lower tower section volume as well as $4.5 million lower steel content in towers shipped and reduced gearing sales, offset by increased services revenue, which was double the prior-year first quarter.
- Cicero, Ill., April 29, 2013—Broadwind Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) today announced a $34 million order for towers from a U.S. wind turbine manufacturer. Broadwind will produce these towers in its Abilene, Texas facility with delivery scheduled to begin in fourth-quarter 2013 and extend into 2014.
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) today announced that Peter Duprey, CEO, and Stephanie Kushner, CFO, will present at Roth Capital Partners’ 25th Annual Growth Stock Conference in Dana Point, CA on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. local time.
- NAPERVILLE, Ill., November 7, 2012 - Broadwind Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) reported sales of $55.0 million for the third quarter of 2012, a 15% increase compared to $47.9 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- NAPERVILLE, Ill., October 24, 2012 - Broadwind Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) will announce third-quarter results Wednesday, November 7, 2012, before market open. An investor conference call will follow at 10 a.m. Central time. For real-time internet access to the conference call, visit http://www.bwen.com. An archived replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website shortly after the call concludes.
- NAPERVILLE, Ill., October 17, 2012-Broadwind Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) announced today that it has been awarded tower orders totaling approximately $37 million from two U.S. wind turbine manufacturers, for manufacture beginning in late 2012 and extending well into 2013. The towers will be produced in the Company's Manitowoc, WI facility.
- All news releases for 2013 in PDF format.
- All news releases for 2012 in PDF format.
- All news releases for 2011 in PDF format.