Broadwind we are committed to Zero Injuries, Illnesses or Environmental Harm.
The spirit of this commitment is deeply rooted in a few simple principles, held by employees at every level of our organization;
1. All injuries are preventable
2. Working safely and preventing environmental harm is a condition of employment
3. Everyone is responsible for their own safety as well promoting the safety of co-workers
4. No task is so important, no schedule so urgent that the job cannot be done safely
5. People and their behaviors are the most important factors in preventing incidents
6. EHS is a process, and therefore must be proactive
What makes us different?
• 18 point EHS framework based on OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) measures performance beyond OSHA rates
• In-house training center and certified trainers to deliver initial and annual refresher training, available to 3rd party customers (upon request)
• Technicians receive a minimum of 50+ hours of EHS training prior to field deployment
• WTG specific / task specific LOTO program
• Safety Awareness For Everyone (S.A.F.E.) drives the right Behavior Based Safety (BBS) culture at the point of work
• Compliance inspections executed real-time on Gensuite mobile enabled software
• 5-panel drug screening process, PICS Certified ISP and active members of AWEA Safety Committee
We continually evaluate and improve our (EHS) programs and procedures to meet and exceed the needs of our Company and those of the industry, to build a workforce where none existed, and to do it with safety excellence second to none. Call Broadwind Services today.
About Broadwind Energy
Broadwind Energy (NASDAQ: BWEN) applies decades of deep industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications to wind towers, to comprehensive remanufacturing of gearboxes and blades, to operations and maintenance services, and industrial weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. With facilities throughout the U.S., Broadwind Energy's talented team of more than 800
employees is committed to helping customers maximize performance of their investments—quicker, easier and smarter.