Broadwind supplies gearing and gearboxes for a variety of on and offshore drilling and oil field applications, including offshore positioning winches, table gears, top head drives, draw works, mud pump drives and frac pump drives.
The advantages of partnering with Broadwind for mining applications include:
- In-house design staff that has extensive experience with all aspects of drilling and oil field applications, including custom design of draw works and top head drives
- In-house induction hardening and tooth grinding that allows you to increase transmitted horsepower with no increase in drive train weight
- Curved tooth spiral bevels up to 100 inches for the quietest, smoothest running table gears
- Spiral bevel, tooth-by-tooth induction hardening for increased power transmission through table gears
- Two- and three-speed custom draw works gearboxes that feature carburized and ground gearing for low-weight, high-power density applications