Brad Foote Gearing possesses a fleet of furnaces, including thirteen deep-pit carburizing furnaces and a monster 35,000 gallon oil quench tank. Our large furnace capacity is anchored by world-class process controls and state-of-the-art software. Our quality is measured on site in our fully equipped metallurgical laboratory through non-destructive testing and precision measuring including micro-hardness, microstructure and case depth. Brad Foote's compliment of equipment, technology and quality provides AGMA Grade 3 heat treating, the highest grade possible. Whether it’s world-class gearing headed to the North Sea or bearing races destined for the wind turbine farms of California, Brad Foote Gearing is prepared to meet your heat treat needs.
Heat Treating Techniques:
- Neutral hardening
- Tool steel hardening
- Precipitation hardening
- Age hardening
- Annealing and solution annealing
- Stress relieving
- Shot blasting
- And muh more.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Thirteen deep-pit carburizing furnaces with a max capacity of 84” in diameter and 150” in length
- A monster 35,000 gallon oil quench tank
- Fully equipped metallurgical laboratory and precision measuring
- AGMA Grade 3, ISO-6636 heat treating, which is the highest grade possible
- Experienced metallurgical engineers and Chief Metallurgist on-site
- Specializing in all forms of gearing and shafting, including fabricated gears
Be sure to Request a Heat Treating quote today!