Engineered solutions and broad capacity for complete gas compression
Compression System Design Features Supporting:
- Simpler Installation
- Reduced Maintenance
- Higher Performance
High performance gas compression. Powered by Broadwind in partnership with SAFE.
Wide CNG Application Range for Any Application
- Power range from 20 to 600hp (15 to 450kw)
- Suction pressure from 10-1100spig (0.3 to 75barg)
- Discharge pressure from 300to 4500psig (200 to 310barg)
- Two, three and four-stage machines available
- Hydraulic units available
- Cylinder selection of each machine is customized for specific application requirements
- Plug-n-Play installation, requires electrical power and gas connections
- Controls and motor starters provided in separate area on the compressor enclosure
- Priority or time-fill panel provided inside compressor enclosure
- Compliant to North American and International design standards
- Duplex compressors in one enclosure, separate filters, valves, controls, provide full redundancy
- Extreme cold weather package (below -20C)
- Sound dampening
- On-skid storage
- Hydraulic compression booster for maximum storage capacity
Hydraulic and Reciprocating Compression Solutions to Increase Productivity
CNG BOOST Hydraulic Compressor
Broadwind-SAFE CNG Boost hydraulic compressors can operate with a wide range of suction pressure without any regulator. When the compressor is used as a booster, the system always supplies compressed gas at the right pressure, assuring the highest refueling pressure throughout the vehicle refueling cycle, maximizing the use of storage volume and providing a vehicle full-fill.
Mechanical Reciprocating Compression
Broadwind-SAFE reciprocating compressors are designed with an extensive array of features resulting in a unique combination of customer/end-user benefits not typically found on the market today with liquid cooling technology to:
- allow more efficient control of gas temperature in different ambient conditions.
- permit higher compression ratio.
- offer standard off-the-shelf functionaility, versus custom-designed components to minimize cost, enable field repairs and reduce equipment down-time.
- reduce compressor footprint for easier serviceability, less ventilation requirements, and a safer work environment
Need a Mobile Compressor to Fuel Anywhere, Anytime?
CNG FuelLink is a compact, mobile compressor driven by a gas engine that is completely independent from any external power supply. This unit is designed for total portability and to maximize either mobile on stationary storage utilization for those sites without access to natural gas pipeline infrastructure. Considering the benefits of a lease for a mobile station? Be sure to ask us today about our flexible leasing options!