Fox 11 Green Bay visits Broadwind for a look at the fabrication of the largest flag pole in the United States.
- Sergio Gamboa and Thomas Eul speak about Brad Foote Gearing
- Jason Eddy speaks about Broadwind's suite of Uptower DriveMAX solutions that maximize the lifecycle of wind turbine drivetrains.
- North America’s future hinges on development of today’s emerging petroleum resources.
- Broadwind Energy was one of the first producers of 100 meter wind towers in the U.S., and is currently one of the largest producers of towers in North America.
- Broadwind Energy (NASDAQ: BWEN) applies decades of deep industrial expertise to provide components and in-field services for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets.
- Engineered DriveMAX™ enhancement eliminates large crane, cuts costs.
- Highly critical product applications demand superior quality and precision manufacturing.
- Degradation due to lightning, stress fractures and fatigue is unavoidable.
- Drivetrains are at the heart of your revenue stream. When it is time to service gearboxes in your wind turbine fleet, trust Broadwind Energy’s powerful blend of gearing expertise and service capabilities to get the job done.